انفجار آیفون 5 و آسیب دیدن چشمان زن چینی

انفجار آیفون 5 و آسیب دیدن چشمان زن چینی

The woman reportedly felt the device's screen become warm after talking for 40 minutes, and eventually it combusted after she tried numerous times to end the call by tapping on the screen. The explosion sent particles of the phone into her eyes and she was rushed to the hospital, where she was eventually treated. Previously, the woman stated that she had dropped the phone once which left a small crack in the upper right corner, but claims the phone was still useable. 


When she looked at the device to check it, Li then discovered the touchscreen was not responding when she tried to end the call. After a few more tries, the screen exploded. 

Li said she felt some debris shooting into her eyes. "I could not open my eyes," she recalled. Her colleagues rushed her to the hospital where the doctor found her eyeball red and inflamed, and identified a scratch mark which suggested an object had scratched it.

An Apple representative has responded to the report and said that the incident would require further investigation and would not typically be covered under product warranty. Earlier this year, a Chinese man was left in a coma after receiving an electric shock while charging his iPhone 4, an incident which followed the death of a Chinese woman under similar circumstances. Both incidents apparently involved the use of unauthorized third-party adapters. 

Apple has responded to the incidents by establishing a special page [Google Translate] to its Chinese website informing customers about the identification and use of genuine USB power adapters for the iPad and iPhone, as well as launching a third-party USB charger "Takeback Program" offering official replacement chargers for $10 to anyone who turns in a suspect adapter.

 

به گزارش بنگاه خبری Da Lian Evening News، انفجار آیفون 5 یک زن چینی پس از ۴۰ دقیقه مکالمه، باعث آسیب دیدن چشمان وی شده است.

 
این گزارش حاکی از آن است که این فرد پس از ۴۰ دقیقه صحبت با اسمارت فون، احساس کرد که صفحه آن گرم شده، و سرانجام پس از آنکه چندین بار سعی کرد با تپ کردن روی نمایشگر تماس را قطع کند، آیفون منفجر شد.
 
این انفجار باعث شد که قطعات موبایل به درون چشمان وی پرتاب شوند و وی راهی بیمارستان گردد. البته خوشبختانه وی مورد درمان قرار گرفت و خطر جدی او را تهدید نمی کند. او اشاره می کند که پیش از این آیفونش زمین خورده و گوشه صفحه شکسته بوده است. اما موبایل هنوز قابل استفاده بوده و کار می کرده.
 
هنگامی که وی به دستگاه نگاه می کند، متوجه می شود که صفحه لمسی از کار افتاده و وی نمی تواند تماس را قطع کند. بعد از چند بار تلاش، صفحه منفجر می شود. 
 
لی می گوید احساس کرد تکه های ریزی به سمت چشمانش پرتاب شدند. «من نمی توانستم چشمانم را باز کنم.» هم اتاقی اش وی را به بیمارستان می رساند و دکتر او را با کره چشمی خونین و ملتهب معاینه می کند، و متوجه می شود که کره چشم با شیئ نوک تیزی خراش برداشته.
 
نمایندگی اپل در واکنش به این گزارش گفته است که این حادثه نیازمند بررسی های بیشتر است و نمی توان آن را به صورت عادی تحت گارانتی محصول پوشش داد.
 
اگر به خاطر داشته باشید، پیش از این هم یک مرد چینی به دلیل شوک الکتریکی آیفون ۴ به کما رفته بود و پس از آن یک زن مهماندار هواپیمای چینی هم با وضعیت مشابهی فوت کرد. البته گفته می شود که در هر دو حادثه شارژرهای تقلبی مقصر بوده اند.
 
اپل در پاسخ به این اتفاقات، صفحه ویژه ای را به وبسایت چینی خود اضافه کرد که به کاربران در خصوص شارژرهای آیپد و آیفون اخطار لازم را می داد. همچنین به تازگی طرحی را شروع کرده که در تمام فروشگاه های خود با تخفیف ویژه و قیمت ۱۰ دلار، شارژرهای تقلبی را با نمونه های اصلی معاوضه می کند.

narenji

 

 

نویسنده مطلب: سید احسان خسروی

سید احسان خسروی
</unco.man\> | IRI- ShDzh | | Uni ; TBZmed | | Health Services Management | | Web & WP Developer | | Seo & Security | | ManUTD | </ul class="Err_9" style="LGG6">

پاسخ دهید

هیچ نظری تا کنون برای این مطلب ارسال نشده است، اولین نفر باشید...